I have helped UN agencies; Government ministries and a variety of organizations develop and operationalize their strategic plan. This has greatly helped to clarify the organization’s plans and ensure that key leaders are all “on the same page”. While delivering a consensus yet meaningful document, I have always tried to emphasize the strategic planning process itself and ensured its transfer of this know-how to the organization.
Developed and implemented the strategy for
- Geneva Health Forum’s transformation from an event into a global partnerships program.
- UNICEF’s engagement with the private sector in Malaysia
- Resource Mobilization and Outreach 2002-2005, ECMI, Germany
- Up-streaming UNICEF’s program portfolio for Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei Darussalam
- Public and government engagement, ASPS, Australia
Facilitated the development process, consensus building and drafting of
- National HIV AIDS Strategic Plan 2006- 2011, 2005, Ministry of Health, Malaysia
- National Emergency Preparedness Plan for Avian Influenza, 2006, Ministry of Health, Malaysia
- Strategic Plan for National Program on Harm Reduction, 2006, Ministry of Health, Malaysia
- Strategic plan for HIV prevention work with Faith Based Organizations in Kedah state, Malaysia
Operationalized the Strategic Plan 2008-2012 of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgery, 2008-09
Click below on the projects to view my portfolio of Strategic Planning